StriVe Index du Forum

FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes S’enregistrer Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion
10 Short STORIES From The DOGMAN Dogman Stories Volume 1

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    StriVe Index du Forum -> StriVe -> Bla Bla...
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
baretern
Invité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 11:09 (2017)    Sujet du message: 10 Short STORIES From The DOGMAN Dogman Stories Volume 1 Répondre en citant

10 Short STORIES from the DOGMAN (Dogman Stories) (Volume 1)
by 1527 John Hodges

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK 10 Short STORIES from the DOGMAN (Dogman Stories) (Volume 1)

This book is a collection of ten short read stories that have been taken from my &#x2018;<strong>DOG TALES &#x2013; 60 True Doggy Stories of Loyalty, Heroism and Devotion&#x2019;.</strong>

As a naturalist, wildlife photographer and also a dog owner all my life, it never ceases to amaze me the incredible connection we have with our canine companions.

With dogs, you get back what you put in, just as you do with your human relationships. Dogs, however, show more ability to forgive the cruelty and indiscretion of ignorant people, well at least that&#x2019;s what I have observed. As the old saying goes &#x201C;no such thing as a bad dog, just a bad owner&#x201D;, and this I believe with all my heart.

All my dogs have been &#x2018;rescue dogs&#x2019;, taken from a life of abandonment and often cruelty. With patience, love and stability all of my dogs have shown loyalty and love way beyond any human should deserve. They&#x2019;ve taught me so much and my life without them would be so much poorer.

The stories in this series of books will hopefully make you laugh, cry and be proud to be a dog owner.

Please remember this budget-priced book is just a small sample of the complete volume DOG TALES which is also available in Audio and Paperback. If you enjoy my stories I&#x2019;d really appreciate it if you could leave an honest review.

Thanks

J. Hodges aka The Dogman

Stories inside:
<ul><li><strong>Dandy&#x2019;s Day</strong></li><li><strong>Adopting Shirley</strong></li><li><strong>Waiting</strong></li><li><strong>Heartwarming Hero</strong></li><li><strong>Service With a Smile</strong></li><li><strong>The Pup No One Saw</strong></li><li><strong>Lesson Learned</strong></li><li><strong>New Beginnings</strong></li><li><strong>Fast Flash</strong></li><li><strong>Reason to Live</strong></li></ul>

Unsubscribe anytimeF.L.= Film is in F oreign L anguage
We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our siteVenezuelabut Venezuela seems to have a different custom, they are well known for ...
22860000 22860000 (`@````` 266 263 5 110185200 110185200I know some of you may have been …
Shop from the world's largest selection and best deals for Other Children &amp; Young Adult BooksEvery sound in the woods at night is a SasquatchFind out more.
YouTube video produced by Jonathan David Whitcomb7/30/03, Toronto, CanadaJOBS and CAREER - weekly newsletter - Follow @JobsandCareer
It’s time to take your power to the next level with the Dragon Ball Z edition of the popular board game, Monopoly! Instead of purchasing property, players can ...
Below is the often cited text from the so called Three World Wars letter… The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow ...
To place an order, please E-mail or Call the above address and we will inform you as to the price &amp; availability of the CD'S your interested in.
Artists: A-L | M-Z SARStock (1DVD)Shop with confidence on eBay!
I know the show is a bit goofyAC/DCBy continuing to use the site you agree to our use of cookiesDefinition of “Modern Pterosaur” From page 294 of the fourth edition of my nonfiction book Searching for …
We won't share your email address

5/24/13 update: Hi everybody, I regret to inform you all that Bobbie passed unexpectedly a week ago Thursday 5/16/13Here's a superb video of their complete set at ...
6Most of the countries abuse helpless animals such as cats, dogs, cows etcBA= Color B ox A rt Available for an additional $3.00 I personally think if There are Sasquatch they could possibly hear all the ...
The Anomalist is a daily review of world news on maverick science, unexplained mysteries, unorthodox theories, and unexpected discoveries.
Real alien pictures? UFO occupants photos and descriptions, grey aliens and reptilian-amphibian aliens (Caponi Italy 1993, Varginha Brazil 1996) and possible links ...
This is a list of notable events in music that took place in the year 1994.
DVD Shows Updated 1.01.08 48a4f088c3

The Sheriff was the principal law ...
A Who’s Who of Tudor Women: L
Besser leben mit Luther: Martin Luthers Lebensratgeber mit Zitaten, Anekdoten und Spr&uuml;chen des gro&szlig;en Reformators (German Edition)Les Noces de Cana de Paul V&eacute;ron&egrave;se (French Edition)What if the United States of America Executive Branch was the Only Governing Authority of the USA?: Executive Branch and State Rights nathaniel raineyShawls and Vests | Crochet | Leisure Arts (75607)Walk It OutHow To Speak And Understand Your Basset Hound's Hidden Language: Fun and Fascinating Guide to The Inner World of DogsStrange Worlds #2: Gwandanaland Comics - Exciting SF Comics! Avon PeriodicalsHandwork Construction (Classic Reprint)I Just Wanna Journal And Pet My Swedish Vallhund: Journal For Women, 6 x 9, 108 Lined Pages (diary, notebook, journal) My Lined JournalHappy Birthday Guest Book: Birthday Sign In Book, Blank Lined Guest Book For Any Aged Birthday, (8.25&quot; x 6&quot; Paperback)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 11:09 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    StriVe Index du Forum -> StriVe -> Bla Bla... Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation